Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative, and diverse environment? if so, your future is at PepsiCo.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes LAY’S ®, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, GATORADE ®, PEPSI ®, QUAKER ® and more. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we are dynamic and full of passionate teams that embrace new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, we know that our company can only succeed when our associates and the society we serve flourishes. We are committed to fostering a diverse workforce by creating a collaborative, equitable and inclusive space where everyone, regardless of what we look like, where we come from or who we love, has a voice. At PepsiCo we create a Space to be y( )u.
For more information you can visit www.pepsico.com
Currently we are looking for our next: Sr Analytics Developer GPEX
GPEX is a global team delivering process and control transformation, simplification, and digitization projects. This role will report to the GPEX Process Transformation Insights & automation team and will be responsible for supporting process efficiency and simplification initiatives for GBS control North America (NA) through the implementation of automations, analytics, task mining, and process mining solutions in collaboration and under the technical guidance of GPEX Insights & Automation team. The scope of support is
- Develop, deliver and maintain analytics in Finance- Accounts Payable (AP) & Accounts Receivable (AR) process area to support operations, controls agenda & process improvements.
- Deliver simple to medium complexity and quick win automations.
- Act as a technical analyst for Process transformation teams within GBS Controls NA and help identify opportunities to integrate various digital technologies into business processes.
- Interface with GPEX Insights & Automation teams to determine scoping of projects, follow governance framework and develop sustainable and documented efficiency projects for sustained business utilization
- Thrives on solving complex problems through analytics & innovation with a data-driven approach in a diverse skillset & geographical environment.
Champion use of technology and digitization agenda
- Collaborate with various stakeholders within GBS Controls NA in a technical capacity to identify process efficiency opportunities and propose appropriate technology to support the initiatives
- Collaborate with GPEX Insights and Automation core team to stay updated with the technology toolkit & governance processes
- Lead internal capability build sessions across GBS controls NA
- Provide level 1 & 2 SME support for any digitization needs which includes providing inputs from ideation to delivery phases
Develop automations, analytics & process mining projects according to published governance frameworks and standards
- Develop automations and analytics according to published governance frameworks and standards on PepsiCo-approved tools
- Support implementation, sustain and scaling of analytics & process mining initiatives
- Develop technical documentation and implement test plans
- Develop quick win analytics using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Tellius with data from SAP and other transactional systems
- Take the lead and deliver enhancements, action flows and front end dashboards in Celonis
Work independently but also function well within a team of developers to drive cross-functional learning, development, and sharing of leading practices
- Participate in reporting value framing, tracking, and reporting to Sr. Leadership using various analytics tools and digital platforms
- Provide accurate and transparent status and escalate issues to the supervisor
- Participate in cross-functional collaboration to help develop and implement solutions that are configured as prescribed by GPEX standards
- Collaborate with IT & Controls peer groups to learn and apply best practices and propose improvements with evolving technology footprint
Contribute to continuous improvement
- Support business partners to identify areas for improvement with a data driven approach
- Serve as SME to others seeking to utilize analytics & process mining platforms for automating and streamlining existing manual processes.
- Identify opportunities for replication and reusability of existing digital assets to drive additional organizational efficiency
Provide implementation and post-production support to ensure business stability
- Coordinate and support incident resolution
- Coordinate and support change request analysis and implementation, including analysis and evaluation of changes
- Control execution and compliance for all activities aligned with time and quality objectives for area of responsibility
- Contribute towards maturing the sustain and incident management
- Higher education degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics. Management in Information Systems.
- Fluent english conversation skills
- Experience with multiple analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Tellius – 2 years
- Ability to manage complexity and work independently with large amounts of information – 2 years
- Advanced MS Excel skills; ability to work with macros, formulas, big data, SQL – 3 years
- Basic understanding of proficiency in programming languages, such as C, C++, PQL, Java, Python or .NET – 1 year
- Substantial experience with software development life cycle and power platform technologies – 2 years
- Understanding of Analytics Development and dashboard creation – 3 years
- Project and change management experience, preferably involving IT implementations and UAT management – 2 years
- Proven aptitude to learn new software quickly
- Experience documenting process flows and business requirements
- Must be able to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritize assignments to deliver quality work in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively engage and work with a global team
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly document and explain
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (Advanced English is required)
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible work environment that promotes a healthy balance between personal and professional life
- A dynamic and inclusive culture
- A supportive team that will foster your professional growth and development
- Opportunity to work with relevant projects worldwide
- Opportunity to give back to the community with our volunteer programs
At PepsiCo, we are committed to providing equal development opportunities for all job candidates without exception of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, or type of disability. We respect and value diversity as a workforce and innovation for the organization.
If you meet the profile, apply by this means and if you meet the profile we will contact you, otherwise we will keep your information in our portfolio.
Thank you so much for considering PepsiCo to start or continue your career!