PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes LAY’S ®, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, GATORADE ®, PEPSI ®, QUAKER ® and more. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we are dynamic and full of passionate teams that embrace new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, we know that our company can only succeed when our associates and the society we serve flourishes. We are committed to fostering a diverse workforce by creating a collaborative, equitable and inclusive space where everyone, regardless of what we look like, where we come from or who we love, has a voice. At PepsiCo we create a space to be you.
Learn more about our culture and life at PepsiCo: https://stories.pepsicojobs.com/
Now we are looking for this position:
Sr Developer/Solutions Architect
The Global Daily Production Planner is an internally developed VB.NET client/server application that helps a Manufacturing Locations Productions Planner generate efficient productions schedules for the plant. GDPP´s planning objetives are to meet demand in time, minimize labor costs and optimize the packaging floor.
This role is for a Sr. Developer/Solutions Architect to deliver quality Global Daily Production Planner solutions on time and on budget. This role is primarly technical and will require experience in the desired disciplines for this application.
- This role is the technical "go-to" person for all the GDPP Solution Delivery and Production Support areas. Hands on development will be required
- Creates detailed designs for the project within the broader context of the overal IT landscape
- Documents the conceptual design, design decitions and the integration patterns and architecture for all systems iterfacing with the solution. Main technical point of contact for GDPP integration with PGT
- Maintainces architecture and design of solutions that meet business requirement in support of a given functional area
- Leverages compliance standards, enterprise patterns and common services
- Aligns solution architecture with IT architecture strategy and roadmaps
- Manages resolution of issues impacting the overall architecture
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of new concepts, emerging thecnology, architecture, industry and PepsiCo developments and proposes changes to solution architecture as necessary
- Acts as Quality Assurance (QA) lead and/or performs reviews on technical configutarion, designs and builds to ensure all standards are met
- Manage the QA Governance process for their area of expertise
- Brings technology innovation through proof of concepts and prototyping and provides findings back to leadership
- Manages landscapes through cutover phases and assists in troubleshooting configuration, integration and application issues
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of 7-8 years of experience in solution delivery, architecture and or support disciplines
- Extensive experience working with offshore and managed services
- Strong skills and hand on experience in:Oracle SQL stored procedures, and packages
Object Oriented Programming
Full stack development, front- end and back end
- Working knowledge/experience in:
DOS Batch scripting language
Windows Proffesional (10/11)
Windows Server (2012/2012r2/2016/2019)
Manufacturing Planning experience highly valued
SAP integration experience highly valued
Demonstrated competencies in the following areas:
Technical Design and Architecture
Non Tech Skills
- Strong costumer service and collaboration skills. Continually seek opportunities to increase costumer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Collaboration and Indirect Influence skills
- Concelptual Selling of Ideas/ Solutions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work across IT and business domains
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability communicate with various teams, various business, units directly or indirectly and IT users
- Ability to listen to the end user requirements and take appropriate action based on PepsiCo´s guidelines
- A problem solver
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!