PepsiCo's eCommerce team is expanding in Mexico.
The eCommerce (eCom) team promotes PepsiCo products via digital channels. Covering a broad range of fields, eCom is a key element of Marketing, Sales & Commercialization, Supply Chain, Strategy and DTX (Data, Technology and eXperience). Our team at PepsiCo eCommerce works with cutting-edge technology to build our own tech-stack and experiences from scratch. We’re designing the next generation of digital experiences for PepsiCo’s eCom, collaborating with stakeholders directly to meet their needs, and creating user-friendly, research-driven wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
With a team of more than 400 associates and offices in Manhattan, Chicago, Plano, Silicon Valley, PepsiCo eCommerce is unleashing the full potential of automation, data science, and machine learning to challenge the way snacks and beverages are sold every day. We are excited to expand our team to Mexico City, with a focus on delivering incredible user experiences (UX), intuitive user interfaces (UI) and a robust, ever-expanding design system (DS).
Learn more about our culture and life at PepsiCo: https://stories.pepsicojobs.com/
MBT Full Stack Python Engineering Tech Lead
Job Overview / Main Purpose
Over the past year we have built a very talented team of full-stack engineers and developed a scalable applications using Elixir, React JS, LiveView, and Kubernetes. We use such technologies as Postgres, Oban, Factory, Minizinc, Snowflake, etc in our development. Basic monitoring / alerts are in place. We are looking for a seasoned, senior technologist and engineering leader to help us develop new features across multiple applications.
This is a senior role that requires exceptional programming skills, proven technical leadership, ability to collaborate cross-functionally with business stakeholders, product managers, designers, and other technology leaders. We are looking for senior engineers with a passion for technology, researching new solutions and ways of working, who enjoy mentoring other engineers and sharing insights with their peers.
- Own backend feature development end-to-end, spanning data modeling, testing, scalability, operability and ongoing metrics.
- Ensure that we build high quality software by reviewing peer code check-ins.
- Define best practices for product development, engineering, and coding as part of a world class engineering team in Krakow.
- Work on a product team leveraging our core technology platforms, which include Direct Commerce, Supply Chain, Marketing Automation, Mobile, and Data. Collaborate in architecture discussions and architectural decision making that is part of continually improving and expanding these platforms.
- Lead feature development in collaboration with other engineers; validate requirements / stories, assess current system capabilities, and decompose feature requirements into engineering tasks.
For a candidate to succeed in this role, she or he will need:
- 5+ years experience developing software applications
- Deep understanding of database design and engineering
- Strong familiarity with automated test frameworks
- Current skills in following technologies:Python; Relational databases – Postgres, MySQL, or similar; AWS, Azure, or similar cloud platforms; GitHub or similar source control; Automated build process and tools
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes LAY’S ®, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, GATORADE ®, PEPSI ®, QUAKER ® and more. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!