PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes LAY’S ®, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, GATORADE ®, PEPSI ®, QUAKER ® and more. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we are dynamic and full of passionate teams that embrace new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, we know that our company can only succeed when our associates and the society we serve flourishes. We are committed to fostering a diverse workforce by creating a collaborative, equitable and inclusive space where everyone, regardless of what we look like, where we come from or who we love, has a voice. At PepsiCo we create a Space to be y( )u.
Learn more about our culture and life at PepsiCo: https://stories.pepsicojobs.com/
This role is responsible for the build on Supply Chain Guru and maintain updated supply chain network models of the different operations accross LatAm Sector. It must support the AOP and TN processes with a network model that reflects the reality of operations, to guarantee correct decision-making by local teams. Finally, it must generate high-level productivity ideas using the designed network models as a basis, build and run local productivity ideas to identifify potential benefits for the company.
- Build baseline models and scenarios in Supply Chain Guru for the OUs across LatAm Sector
- Keep Supply Chain Guru models updated
- Ensure that the models have excellent adherence (reflect reality of supply chains)
- Lead the data team in the data gathering process
- Guarantee with the delivery of modeling results in the established timelines
- Manage work under pressure during AOP, Tactical Network and productivity processes
- Provide technical support to the Strategic Network Design team
- Guarantee continuous updating of the software used by the team
-Ing Industrial / Ing Sistemas/ Ing Informatica
-More than 3 years of experience in Network Design, supply planning, Customer Service, Logistics or Demand
-Oriented to Results
- Agility to solve problems
- Sophisticated Strategist & Conceptual Thinker
-Demostrates Global Acumen
-Analytical Thinking Skill
-Excellent interpersonal relationships.
-Ability to handle critical situations with tact and diplomacy
-Manage of big data bases on SQL (nice to have) or similar
-Use of Supply Chain Guru and Data Guru (nice to have)